Monday, September 04, 2006

I am 49 years old. Born in the summer of 1957.

It occurs to me, that I had better be writing this for myself because "Hollywood" isn't all that keen on starring roles for older female actors.
Or is it because no one wants to go to a movie that stars an older actress.

It's just not hot. No box office appeal. Who wants to see an old lady having sex....It's just a sad and saggy sight. This may change a bit as baby boomers get even older, but I doubt it.

We all like to see pretty things and have given complete control to a market driven society. Who has the money and who spends it. This is a good philosophy for business not so good when you are trying to teach children respect for their elders.

The hell you say! Crazy old woman with her own blog. What is the world coming to you? Anyone can write anything they want about anything these days. Yeah for me! Keeping up with the times at my age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home